How-To Create & Boost Your Career and Dreams With Powerful Vision-Boards
I love vision boards and I have been creating vision boards for 12 years. The first one was when I finished my NLP practitioner course. We had a huge variety of newspapers and magazines and just started creating. I then put it on the back side of the door of my office. As the door was always open, I didn’t see it often.
About 2 years later I was standing in front of this board and realised, that everything I had put on it, became real. This moment was magical.
Since then I create vision boards every one or 2 years or at significant milestones in my life.
Last weekend I created a new one, because “womenloveconsulting” is very important to me and I have the feeling and the dream, that it will change my life.
My intention was:
how do i want my life to look like? How do i want to feel? What are affirmations that will support me?
How did I go about it?
- I bought about 10 different magazines: basically every magazine that inspired me; that was close to my interests or sparked something in my. So I had a Flow Magazine, Elle, Cooking, Yoga, Women in Business, Law, Sport, Decoration,….
- Then I had a very long afternoon/evening to myself to indulge in these magazines. Read or brows through and cut out every picture or sentence that spoke to me.
- The next day I layed out a Din A0 paper and wrote all affirmations onto this paper.
- Then I glued the pictures that still inspired me onto this board.
- Finally I put post-its to 3 pictures and wrote down, how I will feel. Example: one pictures was about 3 exercises: I feel strong, confident, hot, content, happy, relieved
This vision board is now in front of my desk and I see it every day. Putting the feelings onto it made it more powerful and intimate than any other board before. Therefore the vision board you see is the one I created 2019.
If you are up for a guided vision boarding session (e.g.: via zoom), just let me know.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!